Thursday, January 19, 2012

Obligatory post

I've been meaning for some time now to organize some of the posts I make "here" and "there". For while I e-mailed an unsolicited list of friends with discussion topics and then I took to Facebook to express some thoughts all the while knowing that the time would come when I would have to create a real blog. Well, here it is. On TanRants, I intend to create conversations that will lead to revelations about
  • Health
  • Family
  • Business
  • Finance
  • Food and Fun
Not necessarily in that order. As many of you know, the past year of working on DishClips has been a regular roller coaster of highs and lows. Many of my conversations will originate from my daily experiences as we fight the upwardly mobile battle of the "Startup". But I hope that you will engage and suggest new conversation ideas. I will follow this with my first real post.

Thank you for reading and please share, comment, and contribute

No comments:

Post a Comment